Bleach Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Beginnings

What would the There worlds be, if Aizen had never come to Existance, if it was not Yamamoto that founded the Gotei 13, if Ichigo was never even Born, what would Happen if you Took Control of the Bleach world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vance White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vance White

Vance White Empty
PostSubject: Vance White   Vance White I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Basic Information:

Name: Vance White
Alias: Grim Reaper
Physical Age: 36
Birthdate: March 24
Birthplace: United States
Nationality: Panamanian-American
Height: 73 inches (6'1")
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Golden Brown
Skin: Light brown
Reitsu Color: Fire Red
Squad: Academy

Character History: Vance has a very shady history, being that he lost both of his parents. When Vance was about 100 years old, his father died in battle and at 276, his mother died from a vizard attack. Therefore, Vance has been living a lonely life. It was that day, when his mother died that he decided that he was going become a soul reaper. To help maintain that balance between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. He made a vow to himself that he was going to be the greatest soul reaper that ever leaved, and have the greatest ability to keep the balance. He wanted to be legendary.

When Vance entered the academy, he was a bit rough on the edges, and he has been carrying that guilt of his mother dying due to an attack by a vizard. He sometimes did horrible in classes and he would act out and try to fight any kid that stood in his way of his dreams. Vance held that burden. It wasn't until his last fight, where he realized, "What am I doing? How is this helping me get to my goal of being legendary? Why am I failing my classes? I should be passing." Ever since then, he was been working hard to pass all of his classes , and stop getting into fights and getting suspensions. Vance has been constantly and consistently working hard, reaching toward his goal.

Character Zanpaktou: Vance's zanpaktou is pitch black, with sharp edges and a curved shape, almost like a Japanese katana, however, slightly different in ability and shape. Vance's zanpaktou has golden spiky rings around it. His zanpaktou has a square head, and a flat surface.

Character Statistics: (You are given 100 Statistics Points to place wherever you wish On-Creation.)

Reitsu: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Defense: 10/10
Mobility: 7/10
Intellect: 8/10
Kidou: 4/10
Back to top Go down

Vance White
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Beginnings :: Character Creation :: Unapproved Characters-
Jump to: